News tagged Updated Project
I've just released an update to Radio Downloader. This resolves the AAC stream download issues experienced by non-UK users since the 20th May, and the problem of older downloads hanging and blocking newer downloads.
This release also brings customisable, sortable columns in the Downloads view which remember their chosen order and widths, as well as an optional new 'Duration' column. Status information is now displayed in Windows 7 using taskbar overlays.
There are quite a number of fixes for a range of other bugs, which are listed in the changelog.
I'm pleased to announce the release of an update to Radio Downloader. This resolves the MP3 download issues experienced by UK users over the last few days, as well as a number of other bug fixes and improvements.
This version has had considerable internal refactoring to make much greater use of threads for long-running operations (among other things). The result of this is that although the application appears the same, many of the actions that previously caused the interface to pause or hang now do not. This also lays the foundation for future enhancements such as configurable columns and sorting.
For full details of the changes in this release, please check out the changelog.
I've made an update to the 8-Bit Software Magazine Online Conversion, which included adding Issues 59 and 60. I've also added support for LdPic format images, and updated the pages shown for programs to include links to download the disc image for the relevant issue.
This version adds support for LdPic format compressed images, as well as the existing memory dump image support. It also includes native support for 64-bit platforms and a number of internal enhancements.
For full details and to download this release, see the BBC Graphics Viewer page.
I've just released a minor update to Radio Downloader. The application code is unchanged from version 0.10, but I have updated the bundled Mplayer binary to a full build instead of the smaller one that I was using before.
This should resolve the issue that I previously mentioned with international users incorrectly getting AAC streams transcoded to mono.
Today I have released version 0.10 of Radio Downloader. This release removes the final dependencies on the BBC's Real Audio streams by implementing re-encoding MP3 streams to different bitrates, and falling back to encoding AAC streams to MP3 if there are no MP3 streams available (such as currently for a number of episodes for users outside the UK).
For full details of what has changed in this release, please see the changelog.
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »